Good morning from the small comforts of my other tin can! I am well rested after a 10 hour nap! All I needed to end my work day was a good meal with a few drinks, the sweet company of Matt and I was dead to the world :) as soon as I laid my head down.
As for the interview yesterday....it was basically a meet and greet as the man I met was a trusted driver taking over the reins while the manager was out on vacation. He is going to give his opinion of me to the boss and then, it is just a waiting game. I told him I wanted the job, I was ready for the job, I could get any last minute items taken care of for the job on Monday and ......... if they didn't hire me now, it will have to wait a MONTH. Cross you fingers that Monday, my phone will be ringing!
Today is going to be fun between the 2 hours at the tattoo parlor and a party with friends tonight. Tomorrow, cooking meals for our next trip out, and Monday........who knows! Enjoy your weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment